The Kentucky Concrete Association's annual concrete scholarship essay contest. This year, the essay submission process is different (and simplified), so please pay close attention, as paper submissions will no longer be accepted.
The essay contest rules are as follows:
- Student must be a current senior in high school graduating in the 2018 - 2019 school year.
- Essays must address the essay prompt directly.
- Essays must be a written by a single student, and shall not be collaborative in nature.
- Essays must be submitted using the online submission form
- Essays must be received by November 2nd, 2018
- Essays must be limited to 500 words
click here for the essay form submission link
click here for direct link to the form
This year, the essay prompt has changed slightly from previous years:
How do you think concrete could be used to solve an issue facing Kentuckians today?
If you have any questions, please let me know or contact Susan Hagg at firstname.lastname@example.org