|July 1, 2018
||Balanced Man Scholarship
THe Balanced Man Scholarship for the Sigma Phi Epsilon chapter of the University of Louisville. Each year, Sigma Phi Epsilon is happy to annually present over $3,000 of scholarship to incoming freshman. In the year 2017, the average grade-point-average of the scholarship winners was a 3.85, and these students have gone on to continue their academics very successfully and to positively influence countless individuals. Sigma Phi Epsilon makes a commitment to finding and developing young men who are dedicated to academics, moral fortitude, and community service through our cardinal principles of Virtue, Diligence, and Brotherly Love. We believe these principles show in the winners of our scholarship, and will lead to limitless success in their undergraduate careers and beyond.
Click here for application to Balanced Man Scholarship
July 31, 2018
United Energy Workers Healthcare
- UEW Healthcare is pleased to offer the UEW Healthcare EEOICPA Scholarship. The Scholarship is open nationwide to those who will be attending college fall semester of 2018. Special consideration will be give to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in Home Healthcare and knows someone that worked in the nuclear industry and was subsequently approved for benefits under the Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program (EEOICPA), but anyone meeting the requirements & can demonstrate an interested in pursuing a career in Healthcare will be considered. This Award will be presented to current college students, but high school seniors who will be attending school in the fall semester of 2018 are also welcome to apply.
The award will be presented to a college student who is enrolled by the fall semester of 2018, but will not have graduated by fall semester of 2018 & is still attending courses at this time. This will be a one-time award.
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account.
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- Completed application must be submitted online by July 31, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2018.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1000 to be awarded the fall semester of 2018.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship
- Click here for the link to the scholarship application for the EEOICPA Scholarship.