Last Names A - F Regina Taylor
Last Names G - O Kristen Wilson
Last Names P - Z Monica Lewis
Social Worker Sara Swinford
Testing Coordinator Amanda Best
Registrar Sandra Simmons
Click here for 2019 -2020 course description guide
Click here for 2019-2020 Enrollment forms
Senior Sting Newsletters
September Senior Sting (click here)
October Senior Sting (click here)
November Senior Sting (click here)
December Senior Sting (click here)
January Senior Sting (click here)
February Senior Sting (click here)
March Senior Sting (click here)
April Senior Sting (click here)
KHEAA is pleased to announce the following information regarding dual credit scholarship assistance for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Senate Bill 98 passed during the 2019 legislative session, providing a permanent framework for the Work Ready KY Scholarship program, including the Work Ready KY Dual Credit Scholarship (WKDC).
- The attached Eligibility by Fund Source document can help students and parents understand scholarship options.
- A list of participating institutions by program is also attached. Note that not all institutions are participating in the WKDC program.
- Subject to available funding, WKDC pays for two (2) Career and Technical Education (CTE) dual credit courses per year for students in grades 9-12.
- Beginning with the 2019-2020 year, students who are eligible for the Dual Credit Scholarship (DCS) program do NOT have to use DCS before WKDC. They may select the scholarship program that best suits their needs.
- The maximum amount participating institutions can charge for dual credit offered during the 2019-2020 year is $58.00 per credit hour. This applies to all dual credit regardless of payment source. As a reminder, dual credit students cannot be charged fees, but they are responsible for paying costs related to instructional materials, textbooks and online access codes for e-books.
click here for more information
Congratulations to the 2019 Governor Scholars Program participants:
Madalynn "Jaid" Goh
Also congratulations to Mayra "Maddie" Martinez Mar and Caroline Murray for being selected as alternates.
Congratulations to the 2019 Governor's School for the Arts participants:
Simon Adkins (Instumental Music-Viola)
Sophie Hill (Vocal Music-Alto)
Ben Humphries (Instrumental Music - French Horn)
Ashlyn Martin -(Visual Arts)
Hunter Story (Instrumental Music-Trumpet)
Colin Teague (Instrumental Music - Tuba)
Also congratulations to Olivia Damm (Musical Theatre & Vocal Music), Sophie Hill (Musical Theatre) and Lucas Jones (Creative Writing) who were selected as alternates.
Congratulations to Benjamin Humphries and Ashlyn Martin who were selected for both the Governor's Scholars Program and the Governor's School for the Arts.
We are very proud of these students as well as all of our students that were nominated for the Governor’s Scholars program and the Governor's School for the Arts. This is an outstanding accomplishment!
Interested in Graphic Design or Digital Video Editing?
BCTC is offering online dual credit courses in Graphic Design and Digital Video Editing next year. These courses are available to students who will be juniors or seniors next year. The dual credit rate is $58 per credit hour (ex. a 3 credit hour course is $174). However the KY Dual Credit Scholarship and KY Work Ready Scholarship is available for up to two courses for high school students who meet eligibility requirements. For more information, contact the guidance office.
click here for more information