Guidelines for Nominations
9 months ago
- Nominations into the WCPS Hall of Fame are open and available for anyone. Persons may be nominated by a second party or they may nominate themselves.
- In order to be eligible, the candidate must have attended one of four Woodford County high schools, OR, the candidate must have made other significant contributions to the Woodford County Public Schools, i.e. coach, teacher, volunteer.
- The Woodford County Public High Schools are: Midway High School, Simmons High School, Versailles High School, and Woodford County High School.
- The categories for consideration are:Academics, Career, Arts & Humanities, Patron, Athletics, Public Service (an explanation of each category can be found below).
- Complete the nomination form either using the online form or by mailing in a paper form. These can be found on the nominations page of this site.
- Mail in or email any supporting information to the address listed on the nominations page of this site. Be sure to label each item of support clearly as documentation of the nominees’ achievement.
- If the candidate is not selected the first year the name is submitted, the application and supporting materials will be reconsidered each year thereafter for five (5) years.
- After five (5) years, the candidates’ application and supporting materials will have to be resubmitted.